Awesome Mini- and Small Group Tour of Western Australia
from Perth to Darwin and vice versa.
Wildflower Season July to October
Comfortable small group trip to grandiose and hidden natural wonders during the famous wildflower season in Western Australia
The modern coach for 14 people takes you through the most beautiful side of Australia. This guarantees an unforgettable travel experience to Western Australia’s most interesting natural wonders as a privileged travel group. The program includes:
- Ningaloo Reef
- Monkey Mia
- Karijini National Park
- and countless other worth seeing, sometimes rather unknown destinations.
In a reliable coach with experienced specialists on board, experience is guaranteed and safety is paramount.
6 Days Southwest Tour – Western Australia
Comfortable small group trip to grandiose and hidden natural wonders in the Southwest of Australia
We start a tour in Perth with a modern coach for no more than 14 people and come back at the end of the trip.
It goes through the most southwestern region of Western Australia that has not yet been overrun by tourists.
This guarantees an unforgettable travel experience to the most interesting natural wonders as a privileged travel group.
The program includes:
- exceptionally beautiful coastal landscapes
- Karri and Jarrah trees in Cape Leuwin National Park
- the famous Margaret River wine-growing region
- tree and flower-rich national parks
- “Valley of the Giants” and the Ancient Empire Walk
- Torndirrup N.P.
- the Stirling Ranges (wildflowers)
- Wave Rock, a cave with Aboriginal rock paintings
- and historic York